Country Press NSW Inc. is Australia's oldest newspaper industry association and was founded in 1900.
We have more than 120 members who publish newspapers that are widely read by residents and visitors in rural and regional NSW.
The objectives of Country Press NSW Inc are:
- to protect the interests of Country Press NSW Inc. members;
- to promote and safeguard newspapers in regard to legislation;
- to inform members about all topics having practical interest for proprietors;
- to promote co-operation amongst members to work with like organisations with similar objectives;
- to represent members in industrial proceedings affecting the industry;
- to engage in promotional activities that maybe of interest to members of the Association;
- and to engage in promotional activities informing advertisers and agencies of the benefits of country and regional newspapers as an advertising medium.
Country Press NSW Inc. Rural Health Campaign
The campaign, created by Love Communications, highlights the problem of heart disease — still the biggest killer in Australia — and promotes self-awareness and early diagnosis among potential victims and their families.
The advertising/editorial package is exclusive to Country Press NSW members. [Click here to view Rural Health Campaign]